Last Updated: March 29, 2023
Updates to this Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice based upon evolving laws, regulations and industry standards, or as we may make changes to our business, including the Services. We will post changes to our Privacy Notice on this page and encourage you to review our Privacy Notice when you use our Services to stay informed. If we make changes that materially alter your privacy rights, we will take appropriate measures to inform you, consistent with the significance of the changes we make. If you disagree with the changes to this Privacy Notice, you should discontinue your use of the Services.
You must be at least 18 years old to use the Services. The Services are not directed to or intended for use by minors. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information through the Services. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 18, please contact us at the information included below.
Personal Information We Collect
Information You Provide Us
We collect certain information from you by which you may be personally identified, such as your name, last name, email address, phone number, and address (“Personal Information”) when you use our Services. We do not collect sensitive information, as defined under applicable law.
You may opt-in to receive SMS notifications from us in order to receive order updates and marketing information from us. SMS notifications will only be sent to you to fulfill the purpose for which you have shared your phone number with us. We only share your phone number with third party services like Attentive, who help us send SMS notifications to you. You may opt-in to our SMS delivery services by entering your phone number when prompted at check-out, or by sending a message to the phone number specified on the SMS notice included in our website.
Information We May Automatically Collect
When you visit our Site and use our Services, we and third parties, including Meta, Google, Microsoft, TikToc, and others, may automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, and time zone by using cookies and similar technologies. Additionally, as you use our Services, we may collect information about the individual web pages and services that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to our Services, and information about how you interact with the Services.
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. We use the following advertising services: Google Analytics, Facebook/Meta Pixel, Snapchat Pixel, Triple Whale, TikTok Advertising Pixel, and the Pinterest Tag.
You may opt-out of the collection and use of information for ad targeting from certain providers by visiting: https://optout.aboutads.info/?c=2&lang=EN
For more information on the options provided by our advertising partners please see below:
- Google: https://adssettings.google.com
- Meta/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/about/ads
- Hotjar: https://www.hotjar.com/legal/compliance/opt-out
- Microsoft: https://about.ads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- TikTok: https://ads.tiktok.com/i18n/official/policy/business-products-terms
Personal Information Collection Summary